Comprehensive Internal Audits are critical to the effectiveness of any Management System. The quality and effectiveness of the audit is directly related to experience of the auditor.
McDae's auditors have the background, skills, training and experience required to conduct value adding Internal Audits. Auditing is not your employees' primary role and they do not have the time or experience to perform a proper audit, even with training. Training is often forgotten since audits are infrequent, while McDae consultants are doing audits regularly. Outsourcing Internal Audits ensures the best overall results.
Benefits of McDae's Internal Audits
Certified, unbiased, thorough, and objective auditors
More likely to find nonconformances prior to the registrar auditor finding them
Comprehensive detailed audit reports that include objective evidence
Free on the spot consulting while completing the internal audit
Keeps your workforce performing their primary tasks
Takes the stress off you!
What an Internal Audit from McDae Looks Like
- Detailed hour by hour audit schedule provided prior to the audit (amount of days for an internal audit is dictated by the no. of employees)
- Opening Meeting to highlight the scope, objectives and criteria of the audit
- Interviewing personnel, reviewing documents/records, and gathering objective evidence
- Closing Meeting for a verbal review of the audit results
- Comprehensive Audit Report with embedded objective evidence
- Audit Summary Report to use during Management Review
McDae will be happy to provide you with a sample audit report upon request.
Contact us today to schedule your next Internal Audit with McDae!