Gap Analyses save you resources and prevent future problems. A Gap Analysis assesses the gap between what your organization is currently doing and what is required by the Standard you are seeking certification to.
There are two options every company must face before getting certified to an international standard. Option one, have an employee read the standard in an attempt to identify what is needed to achieve certification, or option two, allow a consultant who is an expert in that standard do this for you. This decision will directly impact the investment of time and internal resources spent, along with the future quality of the implemented system.
Benefits of McDae Performing Your Gap Analysis
- We posses in-depth knowledge, personal experience, and expertise in the specific standard(s)
- We utilize years of lessons learned, bench marking, and best practices to assist in identifying gaps
- We can identify implementation aspects live during the identification of gaps
- We can provide "on the spot" consulting and advise during the Gap Analysis
- We can customize an implementation plan based upon your unique challenges and opportunities
- You receive a comprehensive Gap Analysis Report with a detailed project plan
Contact us today to schedule your Gap Analysis.