McDae Global Inc. @ offices of
ISO 9001:2015 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE will be given April 20-21, 2020. This training will give you a certificate of completion that can provide Registrar Auditors evidence of competence to be able to complete your company's Internal Audits.
McDae’s comprehensive Internal Auditor Training is based upon all applicable aspects of the ISO 19011:2017 standard and is delivered by Exemplar Global certified instructors who have been audited and have also performed audits throughout their careers.
This course is good for anyone needing to perform Internal Audits, needs updated training, or has received poor training in the past. Anyone who might perform Internal Audits or Supervisors will benefit and feel confident when they audit.
McDae’s proprietary Internal Auditor Training course is custom designed for participants to learn:
- How to effectively prepare for an internal audit
- Effective and ineffective questioning & listening techniques
- When, why, and how to gather objective evidence
- How to correctly identify and classify audit findings
- How to effectively document audit findings
- Roles and responsibilities of the audit team members
- Tips and techniques to find “white-space” and “anomalies” while auditing
- Tips and techniques for multi-directional auditing
INCLUDED IN THIS CLASS:
- Internal Auditor Training curriculum & participant workbooks
- Lunch and drinks will be provided on location
- Detailed clause-by-clause explanation/interpretation of the ISO 9001 standard
- Hands on interactive activities for the participants
- Mock auditing scenarios for practical application
- USB Stick containing the following FREE RESOURCES: 1. Annual Internal Audit Program template 2. Internal Audit Schedule/Plan template 3. Internal Audit Summary Report template
- Post Course Test and Certificate of Training (competence records)